Designed and developed with the aim of becoming your best ally on your next ultras, the new Responsiv Ultra 2.0 shoe is the perfect combination of comfort and dynamism.
Weight (per shoe): 290g
The Trail Responsiv Ultra 2.0 shoe was designed to take you far. It has been studied down to the smallest detail to offer the perfect mix of stability, comfort and performance. Equipped with RL Relax technology (Relax Fit / Comfort Shape) it offers a wide and flexible fit for optimal comfort over the entire surface of the foot.
With its D+ Grip sole and its heel cut technology (clean cut of the sole), it offers exceptional grip performance, especially on slopes. This shoe will be able to respond on all terrains that you may encounter during an ultra.
With the Responsiv Ultra 2.0 you will approach your long outings with peace of mind. Its Asymmetric Heel Support technology provides internal foot support for maximum stability. Its special reinforcement on the front (asymmetric toe protection) will protect your toes from impacts and its preformed spoiler on the back will limit friction points on your Achilles tendon.
- RL Relax technology, Relax Fit / Comfort Shape (wide and flexible fit for optimal comfort)
- Asymmetric Heel Support: internal foot support
- Lace Rope Joint (gaiter attachment on the front of the foot)
- Drop: 6mm; Forefoot height: 19mm; Heel height: 25 mm
- EVA injected midsole, optimized rebound and cushioning
- M-Lock Band: ideal support of the foot by elastic band
- Heel Cut: optimal grip on slopes thanks to a clean cut in the sole
- Asymmetric Toe Protection: shape of the front shoe to limit direct impacts on the toes
- Lace Rope Joint: gaiter attachment system on the front of the foot
- Preformed spoiler to limit friction points at the Achilles heel
- Preformed asymmetrical heel reinforcement